Monday, November 12, 2007

Graduate School: Countdown to Last Week @ Work

This week is my last working as an editor. I'll miss many things about the job, but while I think it fits me, it doesn't use up every passion I have inside of me, leaving much to be desired in my daily worktasks.

So off I go to grad school to get a degree with which I can "make a difference." Really though, so many children getting short-changed in their pursuit of a decent education. I want to help that.

So this week, I wrap up proofs, final lasers, bluelines, and author relations to read, read, read and study, study, study. Big city look out...

Seriously, if I stay here I'll stagnate not only vocationally but mentally and socially. I keep making a lot of the same mistakes and I need a space to be what I envision...

2 comments:

Sutherngurl said...

I didn't know you were actually blogging on here! last time I checked you hadn't. but Yay! Now we can really keep up even though you are far, far away. . . alrighty then. more later.

Anonymous said...

Great work.